Financial Peace University classes will be available starting the week of January 13, 2019 through Crossroads' Breakthru Campaign. For more information or to register for a class, click here. In
Financial Peace University classes will be available starting the week of January 13, 2019 through Crossroads’ Breakthru Campaign. For more information or to register for a class, click here.
In nine weekly workshops, learn how to get rid of debt, manage money, and save wisely. Financial Peace University video teachings, class discussions, and small group activities will provide biblical, practical steps to get from where you are to where you’ve dreamed you could be. Stewarding every good gift is part of God’s plan for you!
Session topics include:
- Introduction to the Seven Baby Steps
- Relationships and Money
- The Nuts and Bolts of Budgeting
- How to Rid Yourself of Debt Forever
- The Power of Marketing on your Buying Decisions
- Protecting Your Health, Family and Money With Insurance
- Plan for Retirement and Sending Kids to College
- Real Estate and Mortgages
- The Foundations of Generous Giving
The cost of this course is $88.00 and includes materials and online access to videos and resources. A link to purchase materials is available on the registration form. Children’s ministry available through the Care for Kids program. Contact email@example.com with questions.