- Discover Groups are short-term groups that offer a chance to grow spiritually.
- These groups normally meet for 5-8 weeks during our Sunday services.
- They are geared towards getting you started in your faith journey. From there, Small Groups and Discipleship Groups take you to the next growth step.
- Discover Groups are similar to Small Groups, including studying God’s word, praying with & for each other, having fun, and serving together.
- You can sign up for any group online or via Communication Card.
What are Discover Groups?
Discover Marriage is a 6 week marriage study where you will learn how to value your unique differences, refocus on what made you friends, learn how you can deal with conflict quickly, easily, and biblically, and effectively influence your relationship. Open to couples who are married, engaged, or seriously thinking about marriage.
Discover Missions is around a 4 week class where you can learn about how God working in and through Crossroads to minister to people beyond the walls of our campus buildings. You will learn about our ministry philosophy, our partners and initiatives and how you can join us in the adventure of serving locally, nationally, and to the ends of the earth!
Discover Parenting is an 8 week parenting class where Biblical truths will form the foundation of a plan to parent intentionally. Even if your children are older, these Biblical truths are applicable. We will explore such topics as God’s design for the family & examining our roles as parents.