- Discover Groups are short-term groups that offer a chance to grow spiritually.
- These groups normally meet for 5-8 weeks during our Sunday services.
- They are geared towards getting you started in your faith journey. From there, Small Groups and Discipleship Groups take you to the next growth step.
- Discover Groups are similar to Small Groups, including studying God’s word, praying with & for each other, having fun, and serving together.
- You can sign up for any group online or via Communication Card.
What are Discover Groups?
Mar 15-Apr 26
Discover Marriage is a 6 week marriage study where you will learn how to value your unique differences, refocus on what made you friends, learn how you can deal with conflict quickly, easily, and biblically, and effectively influence your relationship. Open to couples who are married, engaged, or seriously thinking about marriage.
Discover Crossroads is a one hour introduction to life at Crossroads. Meet your Campus Pastor and other staff members. Learn about Crossroads Mission and Vision and ministries available at Crossroads.REGISTER HERE
Eldersburg on November 3rd @ 10:45 am
Discover Missions is around a one week class where you can learn about how God working in and through Crossroads to minister to people beyond the walls of our campus buildings. You will learn about our ministry philosophy, our partners and initiatives and how you can join us in the adventure of serving locally, nationally, and to the ends of the earth!REGISTER HERE
Nov 3-Dec 15 in Hampstead at 9:00 am // Westminster at 9:30 am
Family. We all came from one. Don’t we all want a better life for our kids than we had growing up? What does a preferred future look like for our family? What exactly are we aiming for? Discover life rules to help with the heart work of parenting for whichever season you're in.REGISTER HERE