March 14 | 9am | Downtown Westminster
(Don’t miss the point!) Have fun. Do good.
Calling all budding athletes and/or couch potatoes! Join us for a morning of glory, celebration, and participation medals to raise money for a great organization: Crossroads Missions. Doing great things for local people.
Last year’s event was such a great success we’re doing the race this year as part of the City of Westminster’s Celtic Canter.
- LOCATION: the “Run” will be held in downtown Westminster as part of the City of Westminster’s annual Celtic Canter.
- TIME: The fun will begin with live entertainment, moon bounce, and other fun games at 9am!
- RACE TIME: Come back to check this page – we’re creating the course and will let you know as soon as we do!
Feeling Like a VIP? VIP Registration Package? $25 per person
- For an extra $5, you get all the great stuff in the basic package PLUS…
- More cool stuff in your swag bag… because you’re the VIP!
- And you don’t even have to run if you don’t want! Why? Because you’re the VIP!
- Plus, the extra money goes straight to Crossroads Missions (who does great things for local people).
Other Fun & Important Stuff:
- Prizes will be awarded for best costumes, largest teams, and more more! Bring your team and come dressed for fun!
- Medical Tent
- Awards Presentation
- Live entertainment, games, moon bounce and more fun!
- And much, much, much, more (as we think of things.)
- All proceeds go to Crossroads Missions. Doing great things for local people.
SHARE THE SOCIAL MEDIA LOVE:
FOUNDING SPONSOR – Platinum:
+ 1 More Platinum Spot Available