Check in for services will continue upon entering in person services. Express Check In is now available – if you choose to preregister for services, we will have a station with your pre-printed badges for pick up.
Please feel free to click on the campus of your choice and then register for the services you wish to attend. Can’t make a service you’ve registered for? Simply send us an email and let us know.
Express Check In Service
Family ministry has resumed for most campuses – Preschool, Elementary, Middle and High School ministries. Family ministry will continue to comply with Maryland Department of Education volunteer to student/crossroad kid ratios. At this time, we do not anticipate an inability to serve all families; however in the event we need to send your child into service with you – our next steps center will have activity packages for your children to be engaged during service.
Locations and Times
- Westminster: in-person services at 9:00 🔶 and 11:00am 🔷🔴 (⚫️ after 11:00am service)
- Hampstead: in-person services at NEW TIME — 9:30am 🔷🔴 (⚫️ after service)
- Eldersburg: in-person services at the Sykesville Fire Department at 9:30am 🔷🔴 Every other week beginning on 10/11; ⚫️ after service
- Hereford: in-person services at Outsiders CrossFit at 5:00pm 🔷
Programming Available: 🔶= Childcare (Infant-Age 3); 🔷= Kids (Infant-5th Grade); 🔴= Middle School ; ⚫️= High School
Should your family require special accommodations for your child(ren) in ministry, please contact the following team member by campus:
- Westminster | Michelle Coe
- Hampstead | Katie Haynie
- Eldersburg | Andrew Marshall
- Hereford | Jamie Knox
Thank you so much for your patience as we continue to adjust our systems to meet the changes put in place by the state!
Got more questions? Let’s see if we’ve got answers to match! Reach out by:
- sending us an email
- calling us at (443) 487-4002
Can’t wait to see you!! “Every time I think of you, I give thanks to my God.” – Philippians 1:3 (NLT)