With Governor Hogan increasing our capacity in Phase III, October 4 2020 advance registration will not be required for services. Check in for services will continue upon entering in person services.
Family ministry has resumed for most campuses – Preschool, Elementary, Middle and High School ministries. Family ministry will continue to comply with Maryland Department of Education volunteer to student/crossroad kid ratios. At this time, we do not anticipate an inability to serve all families; however in the event we need to send your child into service with you – our next steps center will have activity packages for your children to be engaged during service.
Locations and Times
- Westminster: in-person services at NEW TIMES — 9:00 and 11:00am
- Hampstead: in-person services at NEW TIME — 9:30am
- Eldersburg: in-person services at the Sykesville Fire Department at a NEW TIME — 9:30am
- Hereford: in-person (outdoor) services at First Fruits Farm at 5:00pm
Should your family require special accommodations for your child(ren) in ministry, please contact the following team member by campus:
- Westminster | Michelle Coe
- Hampstead | Katie Haynie
- Eldersburg | Andrew Marshall
- Hereford | Jamie Knox
Thank you so much for your patience as we continue to adjust our systems to meet the changes in by the state!
Got more questions? Let’s see if we’ve got answers to match! Reach out by:
- sending us an email
- calling us at (443) 487-4002
Can’t wait to see you!! “Every time I think of you, I give thanks to my God.” – Philippians 1:3 (NLT)