For far too long, the church has been known for what it is against. We want people to know what Crossroads is FOR.
This four week series will challenge us to close the gap between what we want to be known for and what we’re actually known for in our communities. We’ll do that by:
- creatively recognizing and intentionally loving people in our communities
- supporting local businesses and Crossroads Missions’ partner organizations serving our communities
- praying for our communities
You can be involved by:
- coming to a Sunday morning service in-person or online.
- coming out to a campus-sponsored community-based event
- purchasing FOR merchandise to show support for your campus community (profits to benefit local nonprofit partners)
- using your campus FOR hashtag on social (#FOREldersburg, #FORHampstead, #FORHereford, #FORWestminster)
We’re for our people. We’re for our community. We’re for the good.