- Discover Groups are short-term groups that offer a chance to grow spiritually.
- These groups normally meet for 5-8 weeks during our Sunday services.
- They are geared towards getting you started in your faith journey. From there, Small Groups and Discipleship Groups take you to the next growth step.
- Discover Groups are similar to Small Groups, including studying God’s word, praying with & for each other, having fun, and serving together.
- You can sign up for any group online or via Communication Card.
What are Discover Groups?
Oct 4-Nov 8, 2020 Online via Zoom
Discover Membership is a 6 week class that covers our church’s history, mission, vision, values, and statement of faith. You will meet members of our staff and leadership team and get an inside look at what makes Crossroads unique.Register Here
Nov 8-Dec 13, 2020
Family. We all came from one. Don’t we all want a better life for our kids than we had growing up? What does a preferred future look like for our family? What exactly are we aiming for? Discover life rules to help with the heart work of parenting for whichever season you're in.
Discover Missions is around a one week class where you can learn about how God working in and through Crossroads to minister to people beyond the walls of our campus buildings. You will learn about our ministry philosophy, our partners and initiatives and how you can join us in the adventure of serving locally, nationally, and to the ends of the earth!
People love to tell stories of their adventures. When it comes to faith, however, most people clam up. Why is it that we can't talk about what God has done in our lives as naturally as we can about our adventures? In this 6 week class, learn how sharing your faith can become a natural part of your life.