- Discover Groups are short-term groups that offer a chance to grow spiritually.
- These groups normally meet for 5-8 weeks during our Sunday services.
- They are geared towards getting you started in your faith journey. From there, Small Groups and Discipleship Groups take you to the next growth step.
- Discover Groups are similar to Connect Groups, including studying God’s word, praying with & for each other, having fun, and serving together.
- You can sign up for any group online or via Communication Card.
What are Discover Groups?
Discover the Bible
Sundays May 2-June 6, 2021 @ 11am
Discover The Bible is a 6 week Connect Group where we will explore the Bible and answer questions. What is the Bible? How was it put together? Why can you trust it? How do you read it? What is the main storyline of the Bible?Register
Family. We all came from one. Don’t we all want a better life for our kids than we had growing up? What does a preferred future look like for our family? What exactly are we aiming for? Discover life rules to help with the heart work of parenting for whichever season you're in.
Discover Missions is around a one week class where you can learn about how God working in and through Crossroads to minister to people beyond the walls of our campus buildings. You will learn about our ministry philosophy, our partners and initiatives and how you can join us in the adventure of serving locally, nationally, and to the ends of the earth!
People love to tell stories of their adventures. When it comes to faith, however, most people clam up. Why is it that we can't talk about what God has done in our lives as naturally as we can about our adventures? In this 6 week class, learn how sharing your faith can become a natural part of your life.
Sunday, May 16 & 23, 2021 @ 11am
Discover U is a 2 week Connect Group. We will take a look at spiritual gifts and passions. What is a spiritual gift? What spiritual gifts has God given you? What are your passions? Where can God use you in His church?Register